- Free Express Shipping for 50$ or more
- Dispatch time : 1 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 3 to 5 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Details Of Nagarjuna Dashmul Kashaya :
Dashmul Kashaya is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Dashamoola Kashaya, Dashmul Kashaya etc. It is widely used in the treatment of inflammatory conditions.Nagarjuna Dashmul Kashaya
Purpose Of Nagarjuna Dashmul Kashaya :
Ingredients of Dashmul Kashaya
- Dashamoola group of ten herbs
- Bilva Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka Oroxylum indicum
- Patala Stereospermum suaveolens
- Gambhari Gmelina arborea
- Brihati Solanum indicum
- Kantakari Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura Tribulus terrestris
- Shalaparni Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni Uraria picta
Benefits of Dashmul Kashaya
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of pain in flanks, fever, bronchitis, cough with sputum.
- Important in vata, kapha, cough, asthma and catches.
Dose of Dashmul Kashaya
- The dose is 12 24 ml, before food, at about 6 am and 6pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- It is advised to have a long pepper along with this medicine.